Godly encouragement often comes through ___________ something already in someone and then calling it forth “more and ____________.”
Paul encourages us in this way in three ways. He calls us into…
- …more and more ________ from our relationship with Jesus.
- …more and more holistic holiness with our _______.
- …more and more love for one another in our _______ lives.
- How do you normally react to encouragement through affirmation? How might this translate into your openness (or defensiveness) to God’s encouragement?
- Which of Paul’s words of encouragements are you most open to growing in more and more? Which one are you most resistant to? Why?