Adam and Eve allow the serpent to introduce 3 things into creation:
- A ________________ posture toward absolute truth.
- A focus on ____________________ rather than on God.
- The disease of ___________________ and _____________________.
The Gospel is God’s point-by-point response. It is an invitation:
- To re-experience the child-like ______________ of absolute truth.
- To embrace a __________________ that comes from outside ourselves.
- To come back into the _________ with Jesus and one another.
- Are there ways in your own heart where cynicism has diluted the joy of the Gospel? How can you ask God to “restore the joy” of His truth this week?
- Which of the three Gospel points above is most familiar to you? Which is the most difficult? Why?