~ Sermon Questions ~
Re-read Matthew 26:57-62 and Matthew 27:15-26
- What are some of the lenses that flavor our interpretation of the world around us? (things like religion, politics, childhood experiences……)
- How can some of these lenses get in the way of seeing God and others accurately?
- What lenses were Caiaphas and Pilate looking through as they saw Jesus?
- What lens did Jesus see the world through?
- How might we become more aware of our own “lenses” and begin to see things more like Jesus does?